To search for a property through the MLS system, enter the search criteria above.
To view our listings, select Properties from the top menu bar and click on Our Featured Properties.
Note regarding our policy changeWhile the world is changing in response to the Covid19 pandemic, we are making changes to ensure the safety of our employees, clients, and the general public. It is everyone’s responsibility to ‘flatten the curve’ and we certainly want to do our part.
Effective Wednesday May 27 our office will be open to the public.
In a conscious effort to stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community, and due to current recommendations from health authorities and the government regarding social distancing, we will be implementing some new office procedures. Clients visiting the office will be asked to:
- Limit group size, so we do not exceed 10 people in the office at a time.
- Use hand sanitizer provided
- Maintain physical distance of 6 feet/2 metres
- Wear masks if distancing is not possible
- Stay home if feeling unwell
- Stay home if you traveled outside of Nova Scotia within the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who has traveled outside of Nova Scotia within the last 14 days and are not part of the Atlantic Bubble.
- Not use restrooms
We have made it mandatory for all staff/agents experiencing any symptoms of cold or flu to notify Broker IMMEDIATELY and self-quarantine. High touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected regularly. We will continue to offer, and encourage, contactless payment options, electronic signing, and virtual meetings. Our staff will still be working on-site and remotely so that we can continue to meet the needs of our clients while limiting the number of people in the office.
Buyers, sellers, home inspectors and other industry professionals will be expected to sign waivers indicating:
- They have not travelled outside Nova Scotia in the last 14 days
- They have not knowingly been in contact with anyone who has travelled outside Nova Scotia in the last 14 days who is not part of the Atlantic Bubble
- They are not currently experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms
- They have not knowingly been in contact with anyone who has had cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days
Buyer clients will need to be pre-approved by a lender before being granted viewing of homes.
Sellers will be asked to disinfect high touch areas both before and after showings.
We will provide gloves for clients entering properties for as long as they remain available.
Open Houses will not be conducted by our Realtors® until further notice.
We will be promoting the use of electronic/digital resources such as digital signatures, video walk throughs of homes and virtual tours.
We will ensure our safety standards meet or exceed those set by the provincial government, federal government, CREA and NSAR, so you can maintain your confidence in us.
As always, we are committed to delivering excellent customer service and the best possible experience for our clients. We will continue to monitor this situation over the upcoming hours, days, and weeks and will make changes as needed to help reduce the spread of this virus. We value your business, but we value your health and that of our employees more.
Located approximately 200 metres from the public beach access, this...
- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths